Valuation Connect Offers:
- Weekly payment cycles
- Fair order assignment
- A staff with an average of 25 years of experience in the industry
- Appraiser to appraiser communication on all value related matters
We truly PARTNER with appraisers and care about your business success! Click here to read testimonials from appraisers who appreciate working with our team as much as we value their service! Our team has created a better experience by changing the landscape of how AMCs operate.
Before an appraiser is eligible to work on Valuation Connect’s appraisal panel, the appraiser must have the following minimum requirements in place:
- Minimum E&O insurance of $300,000/$600,000 or $500,000/$500,000
- Certified or licensed residential appraiser with copy of current license
- Active and in good standing with the Appraisal Subcommittee (www.asc.gov)
- Completion of an approved appraiser application package
Download our Appraiser Application and Independence Policy and please send completed applications and supporting documents to Valuation Connect’s panel management team. Call 888-996-8060 or contact us for more information.